At IFS, we’re incredibly excited to be announcing the latest version of our popular enterprise service management (ESM) platform: IFS assyst.
This is the first release of the platform since assyst became part of the IFS portfolio—and we have a whole host of exciting new features to support existing and new customers in their business transformations.
But more than that—we’re taking traditional IT service management (ITSM) to the next level, offering employees across the entire enterprise the opportunity to work better and smarter.
assyst 11.4: Ahead of a shifting market
assyst in action
- A nursing trust in the UK is using assyst to improve their incident response. The platform lets them fill in incident responses forms on mobile phones and tablets, ensuring documents are saved in the right place for compliance.
- A whisky distillery in Scotland uses assyst workflows to track and automate COVID test reporting for their front-line factory workers. This makes it easy to ensure everyone is properly tested—keeping their workers safe while maintaining seamless productivity.
- assyst is being used to help a UK school keep track of facilities maintenance tasks like boiler services, PAT testing and school gate maintenance. Scheduled job triggering, work order creation, ticket update, and invoice filing are all automated—eliminating human error.
What’s new in IFS assyst 11.4?
- Full mobile access means anybody can use assyst on the go—perfect for the world of distributed work.
- Improved virtual chatbot experience which makes it easy for end users to find information. Just ask what you need and the chatbot will take care of it.
- The chatbot also integrates with Microsoft Teams so you can get help without leaving Teams.
- The new version has full ITSM and ITOM capabilities—continuing to serve the growing needs of IT departments.
- IFS assyst is currently ITIL 3 certified and will soon be fully ITIL 4 certified.