Welcome to the IFS blog, where you will find insights, news, features, opinions and information from IFS leaders, employees and guest authors about IFS technologies, applications, cases studies, best practices and more.
We welcome and encourage dialogue in the IFS blog where conversation and the exchange of ideas and opinions are the foundation for connecting people. Feel free to leave a comment to any post. Please do look at our list of IFS bloggers and their content.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Opinions expressed in the IFS Blog and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of IFS. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not, nor intended to be, an endorsement or representation by IFS or any other party.
- The blog and any comments posted on the blog are available to the public. No information you consider confidential should be posted to this site.
- Posting of or linking to information that infringes any third party intellectual property rights, or information that may be deemed illegal, defamatory or otherwise offensive, is strictly prohibited.
- By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise post to the blog, and release IFS from any liability related to your use of the blog. You also grant to IFS a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any original content you provide.
- Comments are moderated and will appear once approved by an IFS moderator.
- IFS reserves the right to remove any published information that violates the code of conduct provided for here. For repeated or serious violations, IFS also reserves the right to suspend users from further access to the blog. Any identified misuse of the blog may be reported by contacting IFS.