The customers have spoken. IFS is thrilled to announce that we have once again been recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Software.
This adds to our excitement about ranking first in Gartner Global EAM Market Share 2021 by Revenue. At IFS, the role of customer feedback is essential to our continued promise to deliver the best Moment of ServiceTM.
Why this moment matters:
You will have undoubtedly heard us talk about the #MomentofServiceTM – what it means, why it matters and how we aim to provide it to our customers. Our ultimate goal is to deliver the moment of service when it really matters – to engage customers, employees and optimize their assets. That is why this acknowledgment based on customer feedback and their experience of our products is so important.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions “recognize vendors and products that are highly rated by their customers.” The data collected “represents a top-level synthesis of vendor software products most valued by IT Enterprise professionals.”
It gives us great pleasure to highlight the fantastic reviews IFS EAM has had from customers via Gartner Peer Insights.
- “IFS strikes again with another solution for customer challenges” – Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation.
- “IFS offers the functionality” – Program and Portfolio Management.
- “Mature product with depth and breadth of functionality” – Infrastructure and Operations
- IFS continues to produce a great scalable ERP solution – Infrastructure and Operations
Read more reviews for IFS here.
Our journey so far:
It would be unfair to view this Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction for EAM in isolation.
Since Gartner Peer Insights last recognized us for the EAM Customer Choice recognition in 2020, a lot has changed. Our products and solutions have continued to evolve.
In March 2021, we launched IFS Cloud – a single platform that innately connects all its products to deliver end-to-end capabilities. Indeed, as our products, solutions, and capabilities have grown to new heights – our promise to our customers has followed suit as we continue to deliver Amazing Moments of Service to them and their customers.
We feel our continued success across the board with our solutions can be seen through various recognitions, including:
- Being named a Leader for the 6th Time in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Field Service Management. (Read the 2022 Report here)
- IFS Assyst was recognized as a leader in the Forrester Wave Enterprise Service (ESM) Wave 2021 report. (Read the 2021 Report here)
- IFS was named a leader in the 2021 IDC MarketScape for SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Manufacturing EAM Applications. (See the 2021 Report here)
- IFS was named a leader in the 2021-2022 IDC MarketScape for Manufacturing Field Service Management Applications. (See the 2021 Report here)
- We were on the Constellation ShortList™ for Field Service Management. (Download the research here)
- We also were on the Constellation ShortList™ for Product-Centric Cloud ERP. (Download the report here)
More moments to come…
At IFS, we are expanding not only in expertise and innovation but through our growing reputation. Delivering value through our technology and our unrivaled commitment to our customers makes us unique.
Every step IFS takes forward, independent findings reinforce our success. As we continue to invest in our business, technology, and capabilities – IFS remains committed to bringing further focus, driving excellence in customer experience, and ensuring customers create value from their investment with any IFS solution.
Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Enterprise Asset Management Software, Peer Contributors, 30 June 2022
Gartner, Market Share: Enterprise Resource Planning Worldwide, 2021, Chris Pang, Abhilash Khalkar, 5 May 2022
GARTNER and MAGIC QUADRANT are registered trademarks and service marks, and PEER INSIGHTS is a trademark and service mark, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.